mods to gain torque

vtecin to 8000

i got a 95 gsr with a cai and a catback exhaust. what kind of mods should i put in to gain torque. i wanna go all motor i just want mainly torque.

vtecin to 8000

i want what ever is not to hard to put in. my budget is about $1000

vtecin to 8000

i know i got 128 ft lbs of torque stock wit the intake and exhaust i probaly got like 135 i wanna get it up to about 150-160 ft lbs if i do get it up to about 160 ft lbs will i be able to feel to difference?

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
4 2 1 gives better mid range. 4 to 1 is good but i cant wait till i install my 4 to 2 to 1. ive only heard great things about them

sOuL

IntegrasAreBest said:
4 2 1 gives better mid range. 4 to 1 is good but i cant wait till i install my 4 to 2 to 1. ive only heard great things about them
what kind u get?

k624ash

arent the DC-S headers the ones that go for like 35$ on ebay? I cant imagine them being good for that price.

Spicy Hot LS

those ebay headers are good if you need one to replace the one you have really quick and you don't have enough money for a DC. i had one of those ebay ones on my b16 civic and i went to DC 4-2-1 and my tq range changed big time i felt the difference i like the 4-2-1 because it give you better mid range aka tq!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wouldnt buy a DC header, sick of seeing the same setups. Aem Intake and DC header seem to be on most peoples lists.

I have the megan header, its a nice header for the money.