mmmm water

steelies_ftw

yea dont kno where this goes, or wut to call it i guess maybe water issues, but get this ill take a pic of my car to show you its pretty low, but i just recently moved to Albuquerque and i thought i got away from all the rain (oklahoma had the wettest year ever) but yea i was driving through like a lake practcally to pick up my cousin, i have a short ram intake, and i didnt think it would be an issue, but when i left her house, my car sounded like how it did when my piston rings went out, really shitty, well then once it started getting to certain rpm's in certain gears it would sound okay, and then whenever it warms up all the way it doesnt hardly happen or it stops, now would this be the IACV acting up, cuz it will putter in and out and then start going strong, most of the time around 1900 rpms, now also i just got the iacv replaced recently with a used one off another LS, so you guys think i could just clean it or somthing, i kno water got into the system somehow cuz the bottom of the filter was pretty wet, well sorry to share my issue that im gonna probably figure out my self just trying to get a second opinion