Might be back :) Need advice

johnownsall2

HEy whats good havent posted on this fourm in a while. Well i been looking for a good amount of time for a 91 integra Thats just my style. I currently own a mitibushi mirage 1.5 sohc its not bad its great on gas mileage but it is so hard to do modifacations and would never keep up with an integra unless built. Well i think i might have found one its a 91 2dr ls 5 spd with 183,xxx "highway miles" Dont know how true that is. Well thats the only downside is how much miles the car has. But i no hondas last a very long time and if i maintain it how much do you think i can get out of the car? the car is clean fresh paint, no rust, decent interior but i have all the interior parts from previous integra. I am going to check the car out this saturday and im trading my mirage for it and i am going to see if i can get some cash also a few hundred or so. Whats your point of view on this trade? My main question is about the mileage. oh it also has exhaust droped on coilovers idk what else.

xusake

On the mileage it shouldn't be a problem but how much is the dude asking for? because later in the long run you can always rebuild it fresh to get 0 mileage, so your good. But i say check ur basic things around the car and under the car, if no sign of problem ill trade it and im sure it will give you another 50k on the motor or more :D

johnownsall2

Well he wants to just trade cars and im thinkin ill get a few hundred back from him considering i have system and some other misc stuff. But yea im hoping if i get it it will last a year or two then i can always jhust rebuild like you mentioned i finnaly have a job and i can actualy put work in this car and i learned alot over the past few years so im sure i can make it worthy. :) ill find out saturday whats good with the car and if i get it ill post pics and what not.

xusake

Cool, just post picture of the ride when you decide to do the trade. Good luck with the trade too. But make sure you check the car out befor doing the trade. You don't want it to break on you in less then 2weeks

johnownsall2

Yea thats what im also scared about because this car runs perfectly. and very well maintained but i will check out everything i can theres gotta be a reason why he wants to trade it. idk

DA9boy

yea just check over the car real well even drive it around the block a few times