Mi Blancita Sucia

Manilo

Hey yall, new member here. Been looking around the forums and finally decided to upload pics of my g1. Pretty much was given to me and I hooked it up a little this summer, hopefully it lasts me quite awhile. Taking it down to school in Florida in the Fall. Runs great got alot upgraded on it has 124k miles hoping it lasts! Treating it as if it were my baby, and it is lol. Gotta bring the idle down a bit and it should be good to go. Anyways thought I'd share with some other g1 lovers!

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Haha nice title!

Cool G1 man. I not feeling the wheels, but I gotta say...it is cleeaaannn!

Welcome to the forum man. Enjoy!

CJ € racer

lol i think the rims is hot on there now he just needs is to lower that baby and KABOMMMM!!!!!!! its sexy...lmao!! :D

Manilo

Haha thanks guys! I do wanna lower it..but unfortunately I would'nt be able to get up my driveway if I did! Haha =[. Anyways how much would it cost to lower it just curious?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
looks really clean bro :thumbs up

i suggest getting smaller wheels. something in a 15. you'll run into rubbing issues with a wheel size that you have right now if you lower it.

you're looking at 60 bucks for some generic coilovers and using your stock shocks. 400-600 bucks on a decent coilover set.

DC_Five_Earl

looks really clean bro :thumbs up

i suggest getting smaller wheels. something in a 15. you'll run into rubbing issues with a wheel size that you have right now if you lower it.

you're looking at 60 bucks for some generic coilovers and using your stock shocks. 400-600 bucks on a decent coilover set.
:werd: clean g1 though :thumbup:

Manilo

Ahhh I'll probably won't lower it..wont be able to get up my driveway then lol..thanks for the comments!

speedin

The Transporter
Welcome. Its nice to see clean G1's still out there getting love. I think the wheels are a bit much, but other than that it looks great!

I think it would look sick if you did something like this:

Last edited:

mojave3555

1st GEN noob
thats a sic ass teggie i would love to do mine like that but im still tryin to get body panels for my wrecked front end these things are harder to find than i thought

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Ahhh I'll probably won't lower it..wont be able to get up my driveway then lol..thanks for the comments!
i slam mine and keep mine on the street.. but i live in a pretty good area and a few levels of security on it too..

i say drop that mo-fo :thumbs up