Megan racing exhaust

twlplague

Has anybody here heard the Megan Racing Drift back style exhaust?
I really like the angled muffler! i think they look bad ass but i dont want a very loud, raspy, annoying sound. Anybody know what they sound like????
thanks

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I had a megan racing header on my car for a little while, if it would have fit better I would have kept it. Too tight around the oil pan, and was too short.

Winki

Undercover mod
A buddy of mine has that exhaust on his hatch and i think its pretty nice not to loud and flows really good, 2.5in.
and there also a pretty good price 315$

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Megan Racing has come a long way the have some good quality parts rigt now, theyre definatelly better than OBX or TSUDO ill buy it in a heartbeat

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Yes. Megan Racing has some good products. One of my closer friends had a 3" Megan Racing GT muffler coupled w/ three inch "cooleeze" or whatever piping and high flow cat I believe on his Supra Turbo. It sounded pretty good. Not too loud, not too quiet. Just enough to still hear the music.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
well one of the kids has it at work on his crx, sounds like a lawn mower i think. im not too fond of the angular muffler it doesnt look good on a teg.