Megan racing any good?

MrGurley

************5-0
na im building an ls/vtec motor right now so my toda header and spoon exhaust will go on with it. i just picked the megan catback up to get me by till i finshed the motor. the spoon exhaust is hella loud and i didnt wanna be makin madd noise if the car isnt goin anywhere haha

97DC4

I wanted to do a LSv also. Do you think that it would still be a good setup with the megan. I've heard it and like how it sounds. I just don't know what exhaust I should go with. I don't really like the loud nose that all the little civics have with the no name, ebay shit. they always sound so bad.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I wouldn't buy any Megan Racing parts for my DB8. I know they're cheap, but I say quality > quantity.

MrGurley

************5-0
im gonna agree with DB8 about quality > quanity. not everone can ball out of control on there car all the time so do what fits your budget. like i said its not bad for the reason i got it and it was pretty much free

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm not saying that Megan is a bad company. They're ok. I've heard the drift-spec on a DC5 and it sounded pretty nice to me.

g3tegx

i got a megan axle back on my spec v, and def. thinking about getting a full system for my teg