Make it fit.....

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
alright, so i am not sure if i have stated this in another thread. but i recently started applying my lip kit to my car, i have a front lip on and the side skirts but im running into issues with the rear lip. My car is a 94 so it doest use the valences it uses the replica rear lip that kinda looks like the valences with the notches in the lip where the lisence plate things go. Anyways, we were trying to put it on and well apparently its off by JUST a tad or something, like its warped or something, im not sure. but if thats the case. what should i do? stretch it? sit it in the sun or something and let it just kinda slowly go back down to its original position? im trying to do this with out having to take it to the shop cuz i dont wnat them to have to paint my bumper and shit over again and have to have it cost me more money, i just want it put ont, its already black, thats hwat i wanted cuz im wanting the lip to be black. It already has the bolts in the lip waitin to be screwed into the bumper but all i need to do is find out wtf is up with the lip!!!

speedin

The Transporter
blacknightteg said:
alright, so i am not sure if i have stated this in another thread. but i recently started applying my lip kit to my car, i have a front lip on and the side skirts but im running into issues with the rear lip. My car is a 94 so it doest use the valences it uses the replica rear lip that kinda looks like the valences with the notches in the lip where the lisence plate things go. Anyways, we were trying to put it on and well apparently its off by JUST a tad or something, like its warped or something, im not sure. but if thats the case. what should i do? stretch it? sit it in the sun or something and let it just kinda slowly go back down to its original position? im trying to do this with out having to take it to the shop cuz i dont wnat them to have to paint my bumper and shit over again and have to have it cost me more money, i just want it put ont, its already black, thats hwat i wanted cuz im wanting the lip to be black. It already has the bolts in the lip waitin to be screwed into the bumper but all i need to do is find out wtf is up with the lip!!!
Try to get some pictures of where the bend is. Also if its already painted bending it might REALLY suck for your paint. Depending on how much "flex" (I dont know the word they call it) they put in the paint.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
yeah, ill try to get picks when i can, its really freaking cold outside so i havent really wanted to go out and take them. I was thinking about it, but it might be too that the exhaust be in the way, since it has to kinda hang over the exhaust and it kinda blocks the exhaust.. should i get extended hangers or something so my exhaust can hang a little lower?