Maint Reqd Light

GSRxJK89

When i start my car the MAINT REQUIRED light goes on around 10 times. My car runs perfectly, and my oil is fine. I read something similar on this site b4 but couldnt find the post. My car is around 108,000 miles.

GSROWNSU

there's a switch right under the steering column....get under your dash and you'll see a little blue or green button...hold that for three seconds and then the light should be off i had to do that to my car too recently acura basically put it there to try to get cars into their dealership and spend a butt load of money to get whatever "maint" done that was needed.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Mine did that because it needed an oil change. You just need to reset the light most likely.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
if you read your owners manual it tells you in there too and alot of other lil things i didnt know we had a card holder in the arm rest till a month after i bought the car

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
teggyls said:
if you read your owners manual it tells you in there too and alot of other lil things i didnt know we had a card holder in the arm rest till a month after i bought the car
a card holder???

GSRacer01

lol....omg there really is :shock: , i just went to check. its like under the armrest part that u lift up. u jus slide cards in there and it holds it in place...amazing

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya open up the center consule and on the top there is a place to hold credit cards and shit i keep my licence there

1329itr00

Type R
holy shit theres a card holder i can't wait to put my shit in there... lol nevermind scratch that if it gets stolen i'm fucked lol