Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Are they any good?

A local Exhaust shop sells and installs them

Cat back system for around $300

sounds good?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah, magnaflow is good. they have sound clips of most of their exhausts on there website. not sure if they have a teg clip. if its one of magnaflows premade catbacks then thats a steal. or are they just building custom piping with magnaflow mufflers? which isn't bad either if its mandrel bent

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
went to website, sounds pretty good

listened to an RSX clip, guess that kinda close to what an integra would sound like

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
not really. the k series has a very distinct sound and they all sound the same. i've never heard one on a teg but shit sounds damn good on the RSX, s2k, and DSM's

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
My exhaust is mandrel piping from a source I don't know, my mechanic picked it up for me. But my resonator and muffler are Magnaflow, I know that for sure, lol. It sounds really good, I have the 14 inch resonator and a 5x8 inch oval muffler, its 14 inches long too.

If I had to build it again, I'd get a longer resonator and muffler, little too loud for my taste, but probably not that loud to the average import guy.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
thats sick man

Im prolly gonna get it installed now this weekend ^ ^

ill take pics

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
dc2GS-R said:
not really. the k series has a very distinct sound and they all sound the same. i've never heard one on a teg but shit sounds damn good on the RSX, s2k, and DSM's
ill make a sound clip for u when i get it so u can hear it on a teg :p

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
i saw a 80 somethin honda accord the other day, and his exhaust sounded literally like a mosquito.

Wonder what kind of cheap ebay setup he was runnin

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
thats why i was asking if they are selling the premade catback straight from magnaflow. they are usually $600. if they do it like tegsox's and weld up there own mandrel bent piping, then you can pick any muffler design and tip you want. they have a shitload of different styles of muffs and tips

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
yeah its prolly gonna be like tegsox's

i should go down there today and check things out a lil more.

GSROWNSU

i have the magnaflow 2.25" catback on my integra and it sounds really good...definately get it for 300 bucks!