made an oopsy tonight

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
well right now my car is away for the winter and i finally slapped on my greddy headers cause i couldnt sell them. so anyway i did that about two weeks ago and i havent yet started my car yet. well it took a little while to start it today, so i finally got it started and im runnin open header cause the cat is too short now cause i had to customize my old header and make it longer. so im listening and it doesnt sound good at all ( the motor) so im like o crap whats wrong with it, then im thinking OOOOO SHHHHHIIITTTT. I forgot to put the O2 sensor back in. I shit the car off real quick and popped the sensoor back in and started it back up sounded alot better after about a minute or so. wow that couldve been really bad.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I let someone else put front axles in my car because I didn't have time to do it and they forgot to put tranny fluid back in it. That was the last time anyone else ever touched one of my cars....but those bastards did buy me a brand new tranny

LiEkjAi

crazy, i started my car while i finish draining the dirty oil, but i forgot to pour oil into the engine. then i quickly turn of the car adn pour oil.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
nexgenintegra said:
well right now my car is away for the winter and i finally slapped on my greddy headers cause i couldnt sell them. so anyway i did that about two weeks ago and i havent yet started my car yet. well it took a little while to start it today, so i finally got it started and im runnin open header cause the cat is too short now cause i had to customize my old header and make it longer. so im listening and it doesnt sound good at all ( the motor) so im like o crap whats wrong with it, then im thinking OOOOO SHHHHHIIITTTT. I forgot to put the O2 sensor back in. I shit the car off real quick and popped the sensoor back in and started it back up sounded alot better after about a minute or so. wow that couldve been really bad.
headers??? why did they send you more than one?v6 swap?