ls/vtec

vtecin to 8000

i want to buy a 95 ls and want to build a ls/vtec and i was wondering how much it would cost i got the block and head how much would it cost for labor
thanks

integrayean

inline4 whore
vtecin to 8000 said:
i want to buy a 95 ls and want to build a ls/vtec and i was wondering how much it would cost i got the block and head how much would it cost for labor
thanks
I'll sell you my 98 gsr head ls vtec ready with a 99 gsr ecu for $500. im planning on going LS turbo let me know

integrayean

inline4 whore
1991TeGgY Ls said:
wow wow im kinda interested here
if you live in california we can work something out, i dont know how to ship especially something that heavy

vtecin to 8000

what kind of work needs to be done to do a ls/vtec swap if i have the block and head do i need tuning and upgraded internals

integrayean

inline4 whore
vtecin to 8000 said:
what kind of work needs to be done to do a ls/vtec swap if i have the block and head do i need tuning and upgraded internals
i recommend getting the golden eagle block girdle kit and a gsr oil pan

chicolindopr

whats da best head for an ls vtec conversion???? cuz im plannin on doin one also but im not sure what head to go wit gsr or b16...i know gsr has higher compression den da b16 but im not sure which would work betta for my converison if theres a difference lol....someone plz clarify

b18c1teg

For N/A , i've been told that the CRVtec (b20z block, b16a2 head) had the best results, for an LS/Vtec i'd use the b18b block and the gsr head

nefesto

i used the b16 head on my ls/vtec. i think its a better choice. cheaper the a gsr head. easier to come by. same head used on itr's.just build it right the first time. dont half ass it and youll be alright