LS vs LS Special

Classa64

What's the Difference Between a Integra LS and a LS Special ?
I live in Canada so I know models and trims are a bit different between U.S. and CAN. but when online parts shopping it asks....I am curious to what the Differences are.

C

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the LS Special (aka Special Edition) is a GSR with an LS motor.

leather seats and GSR wheels with a non-vtec motor.

j13

Keep It Clean
the LS Special (aka Special Edition) is a GSR with an LS motor.

leather seats and GSR wheels with a non-vtec motor.

..and the sway bars are the same as the GS-R. so the SE will handle better that a regular LS.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
crap didnt know this was 1st gen haha

Last edited:

Cripton805

My friend has a 1st gen special.

It has sunroof, stock equalizer seperately, power windows, spoiler made of foam, gold badges, It may have come with alloys, and there may be some other minor differences.

Classa64

My friend has a 1st gen special.

It has sunroof, stock equalizer seperately, power windows, spoiler made of foam, gold badges, It may have come with alloys, and there may be some other minor differences.
Mine has a sunroof, and factory EQ and alloys. I thought the GSR was only a 92-93 Model with a 1.7? Did they make a GS-R in 87

C.

est1988

Only comes in White with white alloys or Black with gold alloys. paint matched side moldings and side mirrors. power mirrors, leather wrapped steeing wheel, side skirts and spoler, slightly diff interior. somewhat rare. only about 5000 produced. half in white and half in black.