ls motor options

92DA5

iight so i love my 92 teg and basicaly i just found this site and it looks pretty legit so couple of question for yall i have a ls motor i just picked up and im looking to add some h/p and im trying to figure out what to throw on to give my teg some get up and go i already have the intake the exhuast and its dropped i dont wanna do the ls vetch or turbo or nitrous basicaly i just wanna build my ls all motor so if anyone knows of anythign extra things to do it would be appreciated i tell what i have already order cams,cam gears,fuel rail,intake manii, so anything else please let me klnow thanks

acclude

cheap bastard
You can buy all of my old All Motor LS internal parts. Some are up on ebay right now 8)

92DA5

right now i have just the stock b18a1 with the stock intake mani injen cold air intake ceramic headers and exhaust witch look like there r ebay speacials i picked up a new motor thats on a stand witch i have started to collect parts for i have my cam gears by aem fuel rail as well crower cams skunk2 intake mani but it just doesnt seem like the pwoer im lookin for u know what i mean so im looking for some new i ideas

Double Agent

91 DA
If you're going all motor you'll need some higher compression pistons. That'll make a big power difference. You can get Civic Type-R pistons and rings from hmotorsonline.com for around $300 or so.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
you also might wanna look into lightening up ur car. Remove your AC, Power Steering, Back Seats, Rear Panels, Spare Tire + Jack.

acclude

cheap bastard
Going just an LS route you won't get serious power. That's why after the LS was built for mine, I ended up taking it out and parteing it out and going with a B20VTEC instead. Even 200 HP is very hard to reach with an LS that's totally modified. It's do-able but expensive and hard to do. You can get much higher numbers from just a a solid LS/VTEC motor. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, but I'm sharing my experiences with you so that you know what you're getting in to.

92DA5

o iight i thougt that reaching 200 wouldnt be that hard to so maybe ls/vteh wouldnt be such a bad idea but still i have tryed looking fr a gsr head but everyone up here sell them for like 800 stock im mean i dont wanna drop 800 on just a head