LS/GSR differences?

stealthy

Not Turbo Lag,Its Forplay
i have a gsr currently,but since im parting it out now,i was wondering what would be worth swapping over to an ls? im unsure of the dif in brakes,sway bar,etc kinda stuff....do all ls's have all power options? sorry,kinda new to the details of integras as a whole :oops:

stealthy

hmm well,i want a 4dr,and they only come in ls and gsr dont they?and ive already got a gsr,chances of me finding another 4dr gsr (not to mention the need for one) is a small chance,which is why im looking for an ls....does that make sense?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
sleepinghatch said:
hmm well,i want a 4dr,and they only come in ls and gsr dont they?and ive already got a gsr,chances of me finding another 4dr gsr (not to mention the need for one) is a small chance,which is why im looking for an ls....does that make sense?
Yes finding a gsr 4dr is pretty slim, and yes they come in gs trim too, ls is the base model, no s/r no p/w, hubcaps, gs got sunroof p/w c/c leather seats (not all of them but most do) alloys, gsr everything the gs has and a thicker rear sway bar, leather seats (again most do but not all,like mines got cloth), front strut brace, ABS brakes, only manuals not autos and of course the vtec engine, thats pretty much it

stealthy

cabezzzdb8 said:
Yes finding a gsr 4dr is pretty slim, and yes they come in gs trim too, ls is the base model, no s/r no p/w, hubcaps, gs got sunroof p/w c/c leather seats (not all of them but most do) alloys, gsr everything the gs has and a thicker rear sway bar, leather seats (again most do but not all,like mines got cloth), front strut brace, ABS brakes, only manuals not autos and of course the vtec engine, thats pretty much it
ok thanks......hmm,just trying to decide what i should keep from my 4dr gsr i have now to keep for whatever 4dr teg i end up getting soon....right now,i dont have leather seats,but i do have the brakes,sway bar and power windows/locks that an ls WOULDNT have correct? what do you think?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
sleepinghatch said:
ok thanks......hmm,just trying to decide what i should keep from my 4dr gsr i have now to keep for whatever 4dr teg i end up getting soon....right now,i dont have leather seats,but i do have the brakes,sway bar and power windows/locks that an ls WOULDNT have correct? what do you think?
Well if its your daily driver I guess you would want the luxury of p/w an such but if it is your project car I would get a rs (sorry got comfused the rs is the base model not the ls) because its lighter and just drop the gsr engine there, all tegs have the same brakes (yes four disc brakes) exept the type r which have bigger front brakes,

stealthy

cabezzzdb8 said:
Well if its your daily driver I guess you would want the luxury of p/w an such but if it is your project car I would get a rs (sorry got comfused the rs is the base model not the ls) because its lighter and just drop the gsr engine there, all tegs have the same brakes (yes four disc brakes) exept the type r which have bigger front brakes,
ok so brakes are all the same....what about the sway bars?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
sleepinghatch said:
ok so brakes are all the same....what about the sway bars?
Rear sway bar on the gsr is a little thicker, type r sway bar evem more and recomended but got to get the type r lca's or some aftermarket ones for the endlinks like omni's it wont work with the gsr lca's

yes there are rs sedans and theyre pretty easy to find

stealthy

cabezzzdb8 said:
Rear sway bar on the gsr is a little thicker, type r sway bar evem more and recomended but got to get the type r lca's or some aftermarket ones for the endlinks like omni's it wont work with the gsr lca's

yes there are rs sedans and theyre pretty easy to find
oh,so the rs,gs,ls DO have sway bars? and,i dont think ive ever seen anything other than an ls and gsr sedan :???:

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
sleepinghatch said:
oh,so the rs,gs,ls DO have sway bars? and,i dont think ive ever seen anything other than an ls and gsr sedan :???:
i had a 00 4dr Ls, but i've never got to expirment with it cause i crashed it within 2 months....hehe

96 LS

i could swear my 'teg is an LS model...and ive got power locks, windows and a sunroof?