ls got some go!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
wasnt accelin that slow either ... had to cut it out about here cause there was traffic up ahead

sure beats the hell out of my old auto 94 ex 4 door accord ... that shit acceled SO SLOW after 100 when it shifted to 4th .... anyone with an ls got any quicker pics? My only mods are a short ram and dc 4-2-1 header ... used to have an apexi n1 full catback but the sombitch broke off on the freeway so im runnin the stock exahust.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've never gone over 100 in my LS before. Not because I didn't want to, just becaue I was running out of road, plus traffic and I don't speed with traffic around. Funny thing is, I've gone 115mph in our G1. I've gone faster in a slower automatic car than my 5spd LS. lol

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
this is the fastest for me driving in any car ... i hit 125 in my old 91 civic 4 door but that was downhill so it dont really count ... hit 120 in the accord like i said but it took seriously like 5 miles to get going that fast.

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Same for me at 130 MPH in my DC2. I also realized why go so fast but I had to do it once to see what it could do. I had the wife in the car and she didn't even notice until I told her. Had everything stock on my DC2 also and exelerated pretty quick to. I love my DC2 !

ddawgs2000

100 Freeway, My Integra SE vs my Friends 200SX SE-R
120 Freeway, My Saturn on n2o (75 shot) Vs a Civic. (late at night)