lowering w/ mudflaps

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
how low were you guys able to go with your mudflaps? i was looking for about an inch and a half drop.
what lowering springs/coilovers did you guys use and how low front/back?
i have a set of comptech lowering springs and they ride great... but i noticed maybe like a half inch drop at most. shitty. so im in the market for somw new ones.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Take em off, they look gay. They'll be fine if you leave them on, but you'll scrape them from time-to-time. On the bright side its like having a curb feeler under your car, so you know when you're going to bottom out.

PogKai

B20VTEC
I took em off, cause it scraped at speed bumps. and now with my optional side and rear it wont fit.. yay!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i plan on getting some, i think they look very nice on dropped cars. it gives it a add-on "look".

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im on sportlines with mudflaps ... and when i first lowered the car they hit all the time, even just driving down the highway .... now they have ground down .... i think its a sign to lower it more.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
^lol same here... kind of. mine would scrape on the highway when i would hit the dips in the road an if i make a hard turn going real fast. thats it. but i took them off cause i didnt like them plus i think they look 10x worse when they get squared off at the bottom from scraping

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im rockin the poorman sideskirts :p my hommie traded for me when i did his DRL's

ive grinded them down for a while now.. havnt been scraping exept over speed bumps.. and hey.. they make the car look lower too.. :thumbs up

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
^--- Hahahah crazy bastard.
But no, no i like my mud flaps. They'll stay... they'll just be, how you say... grinded down.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I got my mudflaps and im lowered 2.5 on skunk2's....they scrape but mostly scraped themselves even to where they dont bottom out as much, but I agree they look really nice on dropped cars and they are different.

steelies_ftw

dont kno how much im lowered, but whenever i pulled out of my driveway and rolled down the street and turned around i was dragging my front mudflaps, kept the back ones on cuz im lazeee

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
im on skunk2's as well, the mudflaps definatly give it a waaaaaay better look, plus they serve a purpose, id keep them, makes the car look lower too

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
the only way id take em off is if i got the car repainted ... cause right now the part of the body they cover up is gonna be nice as hell paint while the rest is faded

on my old accord i took em off when i got the car repainted

iphondatek

Honda tech
I took mine off after i lowered mine. I'm on sportlines. I think i can see the definition of the body line in the rear bumper alot better with them off, but then it looked funny with them only on the front, so I took them off. I'm not sure how much i like them off in the front, but i like the back. I guess i just need to lower it more. I don't like the sportlines. Biggest waste of my moms money for awhile now.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i have mud flaps and im lover 4 inches in the front and 2.5 in the rear.........i scrape on everything!!!! its so fucking tight.