Looking to organize a FL meet

speedin

The Transporter
i know someone was on here trying to do this before.we should have a meet in FL. we need to get this going somehow. i know their are FL tegs here. im thinking orlando area. i know many long, remote, and new roads. i mean "areas" to meet and they are all around the orlando area! their are plenty of racer tegs around here i could probley just walk up to them and try to get more people to show. but as of now all i can say is that i can bring 3 tegs! anyone else interested! (spring break is comin! :headbang: )

01cleatus

Hey bro I am down for whenever for a meet. Just give a weeks notice and I will be there. I can bring some peeps down too.

speedin

The Transporter
cool great! isnt their more people on this fourm from FL. ive seen um just dont know their names :what: . but anyways yea this would be great if we could work it out

01cleatus

We could also get some people from club civic also. We have alot of club integra members here from flroida also like Random, mushvroom, etc. So if we could get a few more it would be worth all the trouble.

speedin

The Transporter
yea really, wouldnt be too fun with 5 people! but yea lets get these people to say they'll come and we will pick date!

01cleatus

Sounds good bro if you see someones from Florida send them to this forum. This way we can see how many people are interested in a meet. I would say send them to the United States thread in the regional forum but no one ever really posts there.

speedin

The Transporter
i put up a fourm in clubcivic like this thread. with a link to this. and i told them to post on this thread if they will show. hopefully we will get a few more people involved.

01cleatus

Cool bro but we should make it more of a honda meet. Like Tegs, Civics, Preludes, RSX'S, etc. That way we will get a better turn out.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
What up Cleatus, I down whenever. Of the Subject any of you know where to get some decent heavy duty axles for a 92 gsr?

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
I'd love to show up, but the orlando area? that might be a lil far for me. If it were a lil farther south, i would most likely be able to get 1 of 2 rsx's to come with (since her bf is now stationed in cuba for 6 months that counts out 1), possibly (but prolly not) turbo'd rsx-s & gsr, a b17-civic, and some other cars to come up with me.

But now that tuner bash been banned, i dont think im drivin up that far till HIN Orlando.

01cleatus

HIN in orlando is April 16th I believe I know its soon but maybe we could set something up for then or around that time. Just a thought.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
01cleatus said:
HIN in orlando is April 16th I believe I know its soon but maybe we could set something up for then or around that time. Just a thought.
I know 1 of those weekends I'm gonna be in atlanta for a scca meet but the beginning of may or very end of april would be good. I know I could get at least 2-3 2nd gens and a bunch or 3gens to come down.

01cleatus

See I am down basically whenever if I have a weeks notice and ideally the weekend I can be off work and school and I will be where ever we decide to meet. Or if all you guys want to come to Gainesville . Gainesville's a cool place alot of clubs for us college kids, We got the Gainesville raceway which is open to the public on Wednesday and we have an import meeting that alot of tuners in the area attend on Thursday. Just a thought. But Orlando, Miami, Jax, or wherever is cool with me. As long as we have some shit to do I am down.