look what just came from japan

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yes sir i finally got one

cant wait to put it in. i should have pics of the car up tomorrow, im gonna try to finish my HID's and slap this baby in.

k624ash

i think recaros dont fit with the center console? other than that i would only want something like that if my car was track only, in which case i would just do without anything there at all.

i love my armrest, my old car, an eg, had something like this piece and i didnt know where to put my arm.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
too bad you didn't get the authentic type r plaque with it

btw isn't one of our members selling one of these?

mike95integrals

how much did it cost you without shipping?? straight from japan damn. Post some pictures as soon as you can. I was thinking of the same thing.. but i like the storage compartment and i dont think i realy eed it.

PogKai

B20VTEC
k624ash said:
i think recaros dont fit with the center console? other than that i would only want something like that if my car was track only, in which case i would just do without anything there at all.

i love my armrest, my old car, an eg, had something like this piece and i didnt know where to put my arm.
but theres another that fits the recaro and still have storage

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
mike95integrals said:
how much did it cost you without shipping?? straight from japan damn. Post some pictures as soon as you can. I was thinking of the same thing.. but i like the storage compartment and i dont think i realy eed it.
COULD YOU HAVE A BIGGER SIG?! lol, That thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I'd like an arm-rest for my car... lol. Looks good tho!

ltrain

mike95integrals said:
is that a 01 bumper with itr valances and the bottom half of the bumper cut off.... shit looks crazy sweet

Sirfallsalot243

Ive got this too. I hate it. It doesnt cover the cuts in the OEM carpet. I get it... its JDM. At the expense of making the interior of my car look shoddy. The last owner put it in btw.

k624ash

for racing its good, cause your arm is either gonna be on the wheel or the shifter, so you wouldnt be resting it, the armrest would only get in the way.

So you wont be needing your stock one right? and im assuming its black? cause im in the market, i just swaped my interior over to black and all i need is the armrest and shifter console. so let me know if you want to sell