Look Wat I Just Got!

cory_cnx

I BOUGHT it 4 2200 IT LOOKS PRETTY CLEAN BUT ITS COMPLETLY STOCK .
CAN U GUYS TELL ME WAT CAN I DO 2 IT SO IT COULD BE A BIT MORE FASTER AND LOOK MORE jdm

i have a question the car came with tokiko shocks and stock springs do u guys think i could put some cheaplowering springs so i could lowered like the ones 4m ebay .thanks

Last edited:

devilfiness

you can but you'll have crappy ride quality not to mention the soft springs will probably drive you crazy from a lack of performance and comfort, get and intake its a cheap 1st mod

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
oh man.... first i wanna say congrats on your purchase :thumbup:, so how many miles are on it?

cory_cnx said:
i have a question the car came with tokiko shocks and stock springs do u guys think i could put some cheaplowering springs so i could lowered like the ones 4m ebay .thanks
never go cheap with suspension. especially cheap ebay brands... wtf are you thinking? you might wanna browse the site about handling, camber wear, tire size.... lots of things goes into "dropping" a car

cory_cnx said:
I BOUGHT it 4 2200 IT LOOKS PRETTY CLEAN BUT ITS COMPLETLY STOCK .
CAN U GUYS TELL ME WAT CAN I DO 2 IT SO IT COULD BE A BIT MORE FASTER AND LOOK MORE jdm
this is the most silliest question.... why not just buy a type r from japan then? whats considered fast to you? how much money? whats your budget? whats your hp / tq goals?

FUNCTION > FASHION

g3teg97

Super Moderator
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
this is the most silliest question.... why not just buy a type r from japan then? whats considered fast to you? how much money? whats your budget? whats your hp / tq goals?
x2

cory_cnx

DailyDrivenDB8 said:
oh man.... first i wanna say congrats on your purchase :thumbup:, so how many miles are on it?

never go cheap with suspension. especially cheap ebay brands... wtf are you thinking? you might wanna browse the site about handling, camber wear, tire size.... lots of things goes into "dropping" a car

FUNCTION > FASHION
160000 and it only had one owner im the second owner ,the interior is in mint condition and the engine 2

basically i just wanted tolook good cause its 4 my wife and she doesnt like it right now cause its stock and doesnt look like a race car

i dunno i was thinkin to put the coilovers ,intake ,exhaust and a type R front lip .
its there anyway to put bettersideskirts

iNOhc

Super Registered User
first off.. nice find!.. and as for the advice.. i'd say take the bra off.. and then jdm side markers!!.. and your avg. bolt ons.. headers intake exhaust.. etc...

and for the springs.. don't get a cheap brand.. you'll get more expensive ones in the long run.. and the cheap springs may or may not cause your shocks to blow...