longevity?

THE DUDE

genltemen, new member here, nice website by the way, i have a question, i just bought an 89 integra auto with 180000 miles. its a nice little car and it has suprising power, im wondering how long these motors last? could i get another 100000 out of it? its been VERY well maintained by the previous owner. thx for the replies. late

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They will last a very long time if they are treated good and well maintained. There are quite a few people on here with over 200k and running strong

jotcrx

Still going strong :)
245,000+ on mine......original motor with a few mods...still gets 32 mpg on the highway, and it is an auto 8)

heykosal

Angkorian
Because you've got THAT many miles still running strong, plus your car is hot.

Mine is totalled and insurance took it :(

So basically i'm just jealous.

GSRhatch93

I have 205K miles on my DB8 right now. Still running strong.
damn i didnt know you have that much wow nice......yeah man hondas will last an eternity if you take car of them kinda like those old ass benz's or volvos that go till like a million miles

heykosal

Angkorian
damn i didnt know you have that much wow nice......yeah man hondas will last an eternity if you take car of them kinda like those old ass benz's or volvos that go till like a million miles
Hah you mean the Benzes that don't go gently but rather with fritzing electronics and burning more oil than oil burners?

Those are an owners nightmare.:twisted:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah, I wonder how long my B18C1 will last.