lets see those tan interiors...

ltrain

im lookin at a 98 black rs...but...it has tan interior that im not to fond of.. might pick it up anyways. hmmm u think tan with black itr knockoffs would look ok? I saw something similar to an old accord on HT magazine awhile back and it looked pretty decent

post those pix up

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, sorry I don't have a short shifter... she's mostly stock. :D

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i dont like tan interiors black interiors FTW. I also hate how G2's have twon tone interiors.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ Hater. it matches my paint biotch! lol

lol, what I really like are the PT shifters. you should get a ball like those ones!

ltrain

im thinkin about getting all black interiors then just have the dash professionally painted black instead of swapping out the whole dash....what yall think

if i get the car that is..

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
ltrain said:
im thinkin about getting all black interiors then just have the dash professionally painted black instead of swapping out the whole dash....what yall think

if i get the car that is..

get some gucci cloth and do your own

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Cheesenip said:
its ok..mines 4ft tall too
You ain't lying. I drove an 03 SRT4 when they first came out and I was like WWWHHHOAAA!!!!! It looks like a truck the way they come all the way from the floor like that

PS. I hate tan interiors too even though my teggy had a tan interior and my GST is two tone tan and black. Black or grey looks much better IMO

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
id like to have black interior but its not that big of a deal to me. im not gonna pay all that money for black interior and do a swap when i could use it for better things under the hood :thumbs up

hella pricey black interior FTL
dirt cheap black interior FTW <---too bad it doesnt exist lol