Leather seats

blarue09

after a search I didn't find any answers to this.. Are GSR leather seats identical to GS or SE leather seats? Or are the GSR seats more bucket style than the others? I want to buy a pair of GSR seats and so im wondering if i can widen my search for a set to the GS and SE seats as well?

PogKai

B20VTEC
I've seen the leather on the special edition.. the color changed.. but not sure about the seat whole. I know that leather seats changes depends on the year.. later one's like 98+ are better.

speedin

The Transporter
Between models the seat is the same as far as side bolsters and overall design. IDK about the type of leather :???: . Accually I think all the integra seats are the same design just different materials (USDM Type-R included)

speedin

The Transporter
cabezzzdb8 said:
Seats are the same, exept itr
USDM Itr seats. I know the other countrys got the nice Recaro ones. But ive seen the USDM ones and id put $ on their the same as the other models just different fabric

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
speedin said:
USDM Itr seats. I know the other countrys got the nice Recaro ones. But ive seen the USDM ones and id put $ on their the same as the other models just different fabric
Hmmm never seen them up close, only one ive seen up close are the jdm ones

USDM ITR ones

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
cabezzzdb8 said:
Hmmm never seen them up close, only one ive seen up close are the jdm ones
The USDM ones were a suede fabric with red stiching on the normal seat design. Yea everyone else got the nice ass Recaro's, we didnt. grrrr

LiEkjAi

dam US, why they gotta be restricting alot of JDM car parts. but ya as far as for leather seats, they are all the same except 94-97 and 98-01