leaky integra

steelies_ftw

everytime it rains its not an instant wetness but over like the day of raining my passenger side gets wet on the floor under the pass seat and by where they put there feet, but no where else, and i dont see anywhere its dripping from above, and i havent seen any holes in the car from below, i dont kno if its a teggie thing or i just need to have some body work done on it, but i was just seeing if its a 3rd gen thing, o and its a 94 ls coupe

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
i had this problem..... it would rain and my fuckin carpet would be soaked it. It ended up being the gaskets on the taillights.... replace those

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
damn i posted this same problem not too long ago. i havent had much time to find the problem. but i believe mine comes in from up behind the dash. i think its getting in from under the hood and running down a loom of wires which go under the battery. but im not 100% on that... its just the best i have been able to find so far. but when it rains really hard i actually have a puddle on my passenger side floor... literally like a half inch deep. it sucks having to vacuum water out of the car every time it rains

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
blitzillist said:
i had this problem..... it would rain and my fuckin carpet would be soaked it. It ended up being the gaskets on the taillights.... replace those
your tails caused your carpet all the way up front to get soaked? thats messed up...

steelies_ftw

hmm okay, well that helps, so i have another question even though its not rain related, will a gsr starter (possibly obd2) work on a obd1 LS tranny

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i thought the clogged sunroof drain was the cause of the trunk filling with water... according to TI

B18TEG

BLACK DA
its the sunroof drain. check it out, pull you headliner and you see the plastic tue, itl look all yellow and brown. remove it clean it, and youll be set. its supposed to drain down at the bottom of the car, if you look underneath youll see the hose sticking out.

steelies_ftw

well thx guys, but it sucks right now cuz i have worse problems, starter went out, and after my rebuild my head bolts are worn out or somthing from being torqued down 3 times and so now i gotta get arp head studs, and when i started to take apart my head i broke 4 cam cap bolts cuz the motor was still a lil warm from like the 3 hrs i let it cool down, so yea