Koni Yellows & ???? HELP!

YadaDA9

so right now i got a pretty much stock '90 DA. went to get it aligned and they said the camber and caster was messed up. so im getting camber & caster kits. i figured since theyre going to be working on the suspension, maybe some struts/shocks & coilovers considering im riding on an almost 20 yr. old suspension.

i heard koni yellows are really good. easy to adjust, good ride, etc. so now i need to pick out a set of coilovers/springs: i only want to drop my car around 1-1.5" AT THE MOST. i really dont know enough to make an educated choice. so please, somebody with experience/knowledge, tell me what would work with koni yellows and give me a 1-1.5" drop.

pepsilude

i have koni's with ground controls (soft spring rates) and they ride really good. But if your only looking for a small drop, just get some lowering springs. I've heard good things about tein s-techs, eibach sportline, and skunk2.

YadaDA9

okay, so i was thinking. i dont really race or anything, im just a street driver. so i dont think im going to need to adjust the struts/shocks at all. do you guys know anything about koni reds? and what springs would i need to use with them to get a 1" drop. thanks a lot for your guys' input

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Eibach Pro Kit is a modest drop for 3rd Gen's (1.5 in), I'd imagine it's similar for 2nd Gen's.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Koni Yellow + Ground-Control = Sexy Time