Killswitch help NOW

enoch723

So Before I put in the kill switch the car ran fine.

After I put the kill switch in it ran fine till yesterday morning. I let my girlfriend drive so she can learn to drive a 5 speed. So it might be the clutch or something (I really dont think it is, but you never know)

Its almost like I have boost lag. The car kinda is gutless then just randomly has a huge burst of power.

Doesnt have anything to do with the rev's either, it does it no matter what. Seems to only be once the car kind of warms up.

I wired in the kill switch from the main fuse under the dash (NOT AN INLINE FUSE)

Just ran a normal switch that can handle 240v with 100amps.. so I know the switch can handle the power. Lol

I plan on unhooking it first thing in the morning just to be sure. But I wanted to check with everyone to see if they thought it was either the main fuse cause I know they tend to go out in the G1's or if you all thought it was the kill switch?

Not too worried about the fix, I know what ever it is, Ill get it figured out. Any kind of input might help though. Thanks guys

emd513

Did you get gas recent. What about the fuel filter. Is it new old. Sounds to me either your not getting enough pressure of actual fuel or your loosing how many amps of power that is hitting the plugs. Say like a dizzy starting to lock up. Reason I ask about when u got fuel it could be water n gas as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

enoch723

First thing I did actually was get gas. Took me all damn day to figure it out.. I hooked up the fuel pump wires, checked the air filter and the fuel filter.. but it ended up being the simplest thing.

There was a little water in with the spark plugs.. Lol. I had went through a few big puddles as fast as I could before I parked that night.

Always seems to be the simplest things. Thanks guys