Keeping it LS

noriceintegra

i have a 99 ls and im wanting to stay LS. most people talk shit about it cuz of all the power people have made with type r's and crap but i wanna show people what the LS can do. ive worked my ass off and now i got about 3 grand i can dump into it. its got 97k miles on it but i hope it can last. i wanted to know from you guys on a way to go from here. ive seen some who go all motor, some boost, and some spray. if anyone can help plz do. thanks

speedin

The Transporter
noriceintegra said:
i have a 99 ls and im wanting to stay LS. most people talk shit about it cuz of all the power people have made with type r's and crap but i wanna show people what the LS can do. ive worked my ass off and now i got about 3 grand i can dump into it. its got 97k miles on it but i hope it can last. i wanted to know from you guys on a way to go from here. ive seen some who go all motor, some boost, and some spray. if anyone can help plz do. thanks
for power go boost! on a ls. thats the best way to go. u dont have the cash to build a good boost/spray car (best for ls if u got the $). but yea boost her

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
if you really wanna show what you can do then personally id stay away from the spray. in my opinion spray is just something you use out of complete desperation when your getting your ass whooped in a race. but thats how i see it. i think you should rip apart your engine and get some bigger pistons put in and all that good stuff. then save up a little more money and get it supercharged or turbocharged

ForceFed

...Relapsed
<---- Turbo LS

...and no rice = good. keep it clean.

ScubaSTEVE1367

well i got LS with spray...everyone tells me do the VTEC head....i say screw it....people tell me make it a stick...i say no...they ask WHY.... I JUST SAY i would get pissed off getting beat by a non vtec auto......
i walk a Z...Beat GT's...WALK GSR's i like it the way it is...gonna put turbo in....sometimes people think VTEC is god like....but without my juice...GSR's dont get off me....

just bolts-ons shooting for hight 13's low 14's..... :twisted: