K20 Swap???

jada08

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone ever did this swap on this forum? yes i know there are da's out there already with the motor. I have the K20 sitting in my house, I just wanted to know:

-Where to get the mounts, (not HASport their are not selling it to me.)

-What kind of axles will fit on this swap

thanks if anyone could help me out here.

by the way i'm still looking for the
-jdm window visors
-jdm solar wing
just in case anyone is thinkin of selling theirs soon!!!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
as for the mounts...try innovative mounts...the axles you will have to get custom prolly from gator or the driveshaft shop

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
You should check out AutoPartshWarehouse.com for visors. They sell replica visors for $50 shipped...I got a set for my G3 not too long ago.

jada08

thanks guys for the info... i forgot to ask. what wiring harnes should i get to make this swap complete?

jada08

Thanks for the link, but yeah HASports don't wanna sell them, yet. I don't know why but thats what they told me.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
for axles and a harness...hasport should sell those as well...and u know that you will have to run K-Pro on this k20

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hybrid Racing makes a lot of necessary parts for a K swap. They're also a sponsor on this board. Check them out.

LithG

Hey Bud,

give us a call at 225-932-9588 and ask for me, Iggy, and i can go over all the parts that you need and all the ones that we can supply you. Or you can drop me a e-mail at iggy@hybrid-racing.com

Thanks,

Iggy