just ordered a little somethin....

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i know you guys arent really into the big exotic exterior looks but im just doin the outside up a little and i just finished orderin my s2000 taillight conversion kit yesterday and ive had the taillights for about a month now. should be here in a couple weeks and on that upcoming weekend. show you guys when its done, its gonna look like this but with hatch popper and shaved keyhole. hoipe you guys arent too harsh on me

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i love the license plate, that is the best pun i have seen in a long time. Nojoke that is priceless.HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

back to the topic. in my opinion :rice:

konerri

i think it would look nice if done right....u know wat i mean. like in the picture, for example, the lights could be placed a little higher with no body kit(so on a stock 99 back with valences and type R wing) and off course slammed as low as u can go.....i think it would look NASTY... but other wise......ahhhhhh....not too liking it.........

bigbro6785

I like it. Its different, of course nothing beats OEM Integra lights, but it looks cool

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i figured alot of you guys would hate it but its better for guys who want the all red tails now they will be up for sale once i throw this kit on.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What all comes in the kit? Lights, filler panels, maybe wiring harness?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
the kit comes with a trunk panel and that little panel with the key hole and the rest matches up, and i also ordered a shaved trunk kit so it will look nice and clean in the back and i have the lights already but it doesnt come with any wiring harnessses but i checked from honda they are a ridiculous price so ill customize mine. i was also thinking about smokin the tails too..proffesionally

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you would get more credit if you woulda done this a decade ago... but you do what you do...

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
im bringin it back i have not seen one except the pic of an integra with those tails. my boy did a g35 taillight conversion on his accord

g3teg97

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
you would get more credit if you woulda done this a decade ago... but you do what you do...
Very true. But I haven't seen too many of them that have pulled it off by looking good. I definitly want to see this when finished. Like another guy said, at least your sticking with Honda parts.

Sirfallsalot243

G35 tail lights belong on G35's.

S2k tail lights belong on S2k's.

Body kits belong in the garbage.

I do give you mad props for doing all the work yourself though. Good work.