Just got my new integra

sandman23

What engine swap should i get for my 1995 integra LS, i am thinking about getting a GSR swap and was just wondering if there are any better options. thanks:)

sandman23

Can any one give me some web sites to buy performance parts from?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Why would you swap the engine right after buying the car? Why didn't you buy the car with the engine you wanted?

sandman23

i am not swapping the engine now. i am saving up for it, and i wanted to know what engine to save for.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
K series might be the way to go, prices will probably start coming down soon. They are in half the hondas made now also.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
obd1kenobi said:
if your going to save then, go K-series dude!
like u wouldnt have to save for an itr swap....lol.......i would go ls/vtec.....its the cheapest.......and dont forget b20 swap.

iphondatek

Honda tech
you think an ls v-tec is gonna push 210 hp like an itr, or is the obd1 itr not push 210? what about puting the ls crank and rods in the itr engine? I'm waiting to buy the itr myself for my 96 ls-s. I bought this car cause it's special. lol. no but for the leather and stuff.

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
best bang for the buck, ls boosted, you can easily run 8-10 psi on stock internals and easily hit 250hp.....just another rare option no one really takes into consideration.