Jus dropped of my baby at the paint shop

Peruviann

jus dropped it off at the paint shop to get the same thunder grey paint job ... and remove my wing and jus had all my lips put on also will have pics on thursday or friday when ig et it back

Peruviann

lol yeah paint aint cheap im payin 1288 for full paint all dents takin out which is about like 8 of them and my wing taken off paint was 1000 and rest was for ddents and my wing

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Damn, I gotta get my core support fixed first b4 I paint it.... really I just need the front bumper painted since I changed to the 98 front, But I've been looking in junk yards tryin to find a silver one that will match

khmerkid585

ey make sure yu get the sidemoldings taken out while your at it. Cuz thats one thing i didnt forget to tell the guy that is painting my car. NH-0 werdd

speedin

The Transporter
khmerkid585 said:
ey make sure yu get the sidemoldings taken out while your at it. Cuz thats one thing i didnt forget to tell the guy that is painting my car. NH-0 werdd
yea and u should shave emblems. awsome your rocking thunder grey though! that was my old teggys color

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
speedin said:
yea and u should shave emblems. awsome your rocking thunder grey though! that was my old teggys color
A just love the name "Thunder Grey"

Peruviann

i didnt wanan shave the moldings off it was gonna cost me over 300 per side so i jus ended up painting them ... imma leave my emblems i dont wanan shave anything jus taking off the wing thats about it tryin to keep it the same way hopefully i get it back thursday so i can show those pics here are some pics of it b4 and how bad the paint was

DOnt have the pics of my new sde skirts my cam fucked up on me but here are the ones b4 my paint