JRSC on LS?

Matticus

just spray it, easiest, cheapest way to get power out of an LS, everyone and their dog has extra parts for ls motors if anything goes wrong. A small shot would do a lot.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
a couple issues ago in honda tuning, they had an article about the dos and donts of n2o. basically, they said nothin over a 60 shot, and dont squeexe any more than you would goin down the 1320...

ddawgs2000

My brothers used to work at this Import shop. They did a Jackson SC to a GSR. He said the install was smooth; and the guy loves the Jackson. I might get one soon my self.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i was thinking about getting a jackson racing supercharger but i heard from many sources and ppl who used them and they all said it wasnt worth it if you want a supercharger go vortec and thats almost like turbo and costs more so you might as well go that route IMO

ddawgs2000

As long as your have a 5speed and 96 +LS go for vortech or get greddy turbo kit. Those kits kick major ass.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
I have a JRSC. At first i loved it, but had some problems with it. The Blower itself is now off my integra, and is being inspected. The blower itself was leaking oil, and gave me a boost spike and a lack of power. But other than that i like it very much. If i had to do it again....maybe turbo. But more boost is always great. I was very impressed with the kit and the sound alone the zzzzzzzzzzz is great very intimidating. Can't wait to have it back and boost 8.5psi. The ONLY BIG problem is you can't boost past 11psi. If this is an issue go turbo.