JRSC is it worth replacing parts with stock ones--how much can i get for my car ?????

96GSR

how much do you guys think i can get for my car? And if i put some stock parts back on...would i be able to sell it for a little more...and with the aftermarket parts do you think ill get about the same amount i will get for it with the most of the stock parts??
ok here is some info on the car and the mods...

1995 Integra Ls Special Edition
Clean Title
120k miles--on gsr motor and gsr tranny
gsr cluster

car is in good shape overall...
Engine/Transmission:
96 Integra Gsr Motor & 96 Gsr Ecu
Jackson Racing Supercharger-----I will take off and replace with stock Intake Manifold*************
Jackson Racing Stage 1 Boost Upgrade----take off**************************
Comptech Short Ram Intake---replace with aem CAI********************
Comptech Ice Box---take off*********************
Comptech 4-2-1 Tig Welded Header--replace with stock header****************
Comptech Sport Tuned Exhaust(Cat-Back)---replace with stock muffler and piping**************
Jackson Racing High Flow Catalytic Converter---replace with stock cat************
Act Stage 2 Clutch---i will leave this
Comptech Sport Aluminum Flywheel---leave this
AEM Tru Power Underdrive Pulley's--leave this
B&M Pro Edge Short Shifter---replace with stock shifter if worth it..********maybe
Suspension:
Ground Control Adjustable Springs---most likly leave these
Tokico Illumina 5 Way Adjustable Strut's---also most likly leave these
DC Sports Upper Rear Strut Bar-(polish)---probaly take off*********
Z Speed Lower Rear Strut Tie Bar-(Aluminum)---take off**********
Neuspeed Front Strut Tie Bar-(polished aluminum)--and probaly take off********
Exterior:
94-97 Integra Grillcraft MX Series Sport Grille---leave it
17” White K-1 Light Weight Racing Rims--leave the rims
Interior:
Panasonic Cd Playe--leave these
Mb Quart Tweeters---leave these
Jackson Racing Boost/Retard Gauge--take this off if i take of the JRSC*************
Mugan Racing Seats--leave these

what do you guys think is it worth taking off the parts that i said i would take of above or can i get more money with them on anyways? do you think if i take the parts listed about off i will make the same amount of money with them on?? what do you guys think i should ask for the car with all of the mods? and how much if i just leave the ones that i said i would above??? all parts were bought from modacar.com from the previous owner...all of the parts that have this *********** next to them i will take off if it's worth it...

i have the following stock parts:
Headers
Catback
catalytic converter
Exhaust
GSR crank
Stock shifter and nob
Leather Seats (driver side has rip in it)

and if i take off the supercharger all if have to do is just put the stock im back on right???
oh and the ground control springs and tokico strut's will those fit on a 2001 gsr? becuase they are currently on a special edition LS..so would these fit on there..and will the 01 gsr stock spring and struts fit this LS?

DC2 Hopeful

Well, I don't know much about pricing, but I'll say that I've seen a lot of high horsepower cars go for less than high mile stock cars. So I'd say go as far to the stock side as possible.

Baldy201

You will not get much more for your car with all those upgrades. If you take off all your performance parts and sell your car and all the parts you will get more money overall. And yes the JRSC does replace your IM so if you take of the SC you will have to put on the stock IM.