shooting for 11's.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
o ok cause i used to work out in irvington and that shits ghetto as all hell

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
1990TeGLs said:
o ok cause i used to work out in irvington and that shits ghetto as all hell
hmm never been out irvington, but i usually stay away from ghettoey areas. kids from those areas usually talk alot of shit and they stole my gsr... :twisted:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
some hot lookin cars there i really like the yellow hatchie and what happened to you rims

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
took em off for now. they'll be back on soon. i might have some mugen's soon.....

1990TeGLs

u think if i get the race h&rs my car is gonna be on the ground...i got a g2 .....ive never been so confused about something for my fukin car in my life

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
1990TeGLs said:
u think if i get the race h&rs my car is gonna be on the ground...i got a g2 .....ive never been so confused about something for my fukin car in my life
lol you will be very close to the ground. friend has a g2 has race suspension and he is way lower than me. has trouble going over everything. i would'nt do race coils with a g2 if its your daily driver.

1990TeGLs

i dont want a fukin whell gap...wow ....i dunno i quit...guess ill have to go with teh sports

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
those cf fenders up there? looks pretty ugly imo. plus when he whited out his plates he forgot the reflection on the ground :smackself :slap: :wak: :hitlol: :hithead: nice try though lol :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
teg9five said:
plus when he whited out his plates he forgot the reflection on the ground :smackself :slap: :wak: :hitlol: :hithead: nice try though lol :lol:
haha good eye