JDM sidemarker harness

i3lakeintegra

a couple different JDM online stores are selling the side marker harness for the JDM stanley side markers. i was wondering how does this make it easier to install? does the harness just plug in somewhere? like in your fuse box or something? everytime i do something on my car i like to make it as clean as possible and i would rather have something like a plug then to tap into wires.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Nope is just when you buy the sidemarkers usually they dont come with the light sockets unless specified, also if they come with the light sockets you will need the plugs for them unless again they allready come with them just anothe way for them to take your money, just buy some used ones from ebay they come with everything

i3lakeintegra

cabezzzdb8 said:
Nope is just when you buy the sidemarkers usually they dont come with the light sockets unless specified, also if they come with the light sockets you will need the plugs for them unless again they allready come with them just anothe way for them to take your money, just buy some used ones from ebay they come with everything
i did get the sidemarkers that came with the socket, it has the wires cut. just wanted to know if the harness did anything like plug and play. thanks