JDM side markers Question

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
so im thinking of ordering password JDM's sidemarker and city lights wire cobo but i have a question before i order them. what does city lights EXACTLY mean ? am i going to have them turned on and blink also ? or are they just going to blink ? or are they just going to be on when i turn on the lights and ot blink ? also how do the jdm ones work like do they stay on and blink too or what ? i need answers before i order them so lets hear em guys.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I cant answer the question, but check JDmland first, to compare there prices, Im get my blinkers from there

tisguy

i bought the same combo. the wires just "simplify" the install process. only necessary if you're lazy like me at running your own wire. the side markers can be hooked up to either light up+blink when headlights are on, or off and blink (depending where you tap the wires)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
REAL "JDM" markers only turn on when they blink, whether your lights are on/off. city lights means when your car is turn on... your lights are on... its kinda hard to explain on an integra cause we have 2 lights... 1 low beam and 1 high.... canadian integras aka jdm ones the high beams have city lights in them... its a small out put of light.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
thanks kenobi ill shop around some more. ill probably run my own wire to have them blink and stay on.