jdm itr power folding mirrors help

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sup sup .ok i just got a hot deal on some power jdm itr folding mirrors .. has anyone ever installed these on their teg ... let me know i got all the wires, relay and switch ... i need a head's up on what i got to do to install them ... holla at me if you can help ....

peace

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
damn!! that would look hot! where'd you get em? i saw a teg in pa with them before and it looked really good.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
IntegrasAreBest said:
damn!! that would look hot! where'd you get em? i saw a teg in pa with them before and it looked really good.

lol got them on ebay for $192 shipped to nyc ,,, i got 2 mirrors the realy and the switch .. and alll the wire's from the the mirror all the back in to the car .. no cut pig tale harness .. .. whats even better their the same color black as my car ,,,,,it was a score :twisted: you can get them on www.passwordjdm.com for $350 a set last time i check ... :)

PogKai

B20VTEC
Nice I had them on my civic, but I totalled it.. some guy at honda did the wiring for me.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
siscoke said:
is it that special? u talking about standard itr mirrors right?

greetz

lol not standard witha push of a button the fold in ...aahhhhh ..lol i had nothing else to do with my money

bjmayo523

ya sure didnt. Thats whats up. Consider yourself lucky since you got such a good deal. Did the seller have anymore? If he did, can you give me the name. I would really like to check that out. Also, what year are they for. Cuz the 97's look different than the 98'.

PogKai

B20VTEC
DJNAS said:
lol not standard witha push of a button the fold in ...aahhhhh ..lol i had nothing else to do with my money
yep the folding is motorized. so cool.

siscoke

DJNAS said:
ow in that case :D nice purchase ;)

greetz sis

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
bjmayo523 said:
ya sure didnt. Thats whats up. Consider yourself lucky since you got such a good deal. Did the seller have anymore? If he did, can you give me the name. I would really like to check that out. Also, what year are they for. Cuz the 97's look different than the 98'.

the seller only had one set .. but the set i got came off a 1999 jdm itr so it has that extra ridge on it .. also if you looking for a set i bleave passwordjdm.com has the 98 and up set for $350 and the have the 97 and below set for $209 ( on sale this week) thats the setr with out the ridge on it .. but hay they still cool ...
i will keep you guys posted on the status i got my local electral tech workingon the set right now .. once he figures out hot to hook them in right he going to install them for me ...

p.s. here is another web site for parts www.partsAdventure.com thats who sold me the mirrors on ebay ... they got lots of jdm parts ... but for the best pricing check out http://www.hmotorsonline.com they go tsome sick ass pricess on parts

Last edited:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
type dc2 said:
mann!!! that would look so clean man!! get them! and post pics!

i have my set ..i am waiting for my installer to figure out the wire's and do it up right ... i will post pics when they are on the car

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
i got them on the car .. they look hot ... but were a pain in the ass for my installer to wire up but he figured it out after a week and several hours in the shop .... dam i need to find a new installer ... ok any way over all they are cool but the down side to these mirrors are .. they are jdm and their are ment for a right hand drive car ... the mirror did not adjust like my old usdm mirror could ... over all i give them a 100% thumbs up for looks and style and a 80% thumbs up on being practial .. i have to adjust my driving style and shit now cuz of them .. ... oh yeah i also have some 95 LS power mirrors in black ... they are clean ..has its share of small scratches ... if some one need a set .... get back to me witha offer .. hay i will also throw in the mirror switch ....

PogKai

B20VTEC
DJNAS said:
i got them on the car .. they look hot ... but were a pain in the ass for my installer to wire up but he figured it out after a week and several hours in the shop .... dam i need to find a new installer ... ok any way over all they are cool but the down side to these mirrors are .. they are jdm and their are ment for a right hand drive car ... the mirror did not adjust like my old usdm mirror could ... over all i give them a 100% thumbs up for looks and style and a 80% thumbs up on being practial .. i have to adjust my driving style and shit now cuz of them .. ... oh yeah i also have some 95 LS power mirrors in black ... they are clean ..has its share of small scratches ... if some one need a set .... get back to me witha offer .. hay i will also throw in the mirror switch ....
could you post the wiring diagram for future purposes?

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
PogKai said:
could you post the wiring diagram for future purposes?

hmm i willl have to ask my installer if he made one .. the is one sick kid i think its all in his head ... but if i can i well try and get it a.s.a.p for you ... i know for a fact that their are some diagrams on teamintegra and passwordjdm.com they will e-mail you a diagram if you them ...