JDM Front End Questions

99teg LS

Iight so heres the deal.. i just bought a jdm front end for 1000 bux!!!! good shit eh? well it was more like a trade for a Colt SP1 but anyways it was 1000 bux!.. Heres what i got.. I got a jdm rad support, ED front bumper/grille/fenders, jdm black housing lights non HID, jdm side markers, and an oem style carbon fiber hood. i know i need a hood latch cable from a 90-93, but do i need itr fender supports or can you work with the oem's? is there anything else i might need?

onepoint-gsr

I dont know what your talking about when it comes to fender supports. You do need the front bumper support. Other then that, that is all you need.

1999civicsi

do you mean the fender lining?? if you mean that then no..you dont..but they do make a jdm itr front pair..they fit a litle better..i had those first and they decided to fall off while i was driving i was missing 2 clips..on my way to honda dealership to get those clips didnt make about 4 miles away so i wasted 90 bucks on them..i say keep the oem usdm ones they fit

99teg LS

Na im talkin about the mounting brackets... on passwordjdm they list an ITR fender bracket..

99teg LS

another question... if your just using the T- bar off the JDM rad support can u still use the JDM bumper support and bumper reinforcement bar? will they bolt up the same to the usdm rad support?

99teg LS

99teg LS said:
another question... if your just using the T- bar off the JDM rad support can u still use the JDM bumper support and bumper reinforcement bar? will they bolt up the same to the usdm rad support?
??????