JDM DA fenders? good price?

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
wondering what a good price is for a set of JDM DA fenders? i need a passenger side fender, and recently got a driver side but havnt installed it. and im wanting to do the side markers inthe future. so was wondering what a good price for a pair of JDM fenders is. dont think it comes with side markers. might be picking them up locally.

Man A

homewreker
just spend $40 and buy the sidemarkers. cut your own holes.

heykosal

Angkorian
Whats the point of JDM fenders that dont come with holes for sidemarkers? Whats so JDM about them then? Like Man A said just get some OEM sidemarkers, save some money and cut your own holes!! Just as JDM!:D

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
the JDM fenders do have the holes. and if i can get them cheap enough i will just buy them since i need new fenders anyways. im having trouble finding local fenders for mine, found a driver side. but no passenger side. so if these are cheap enough it will solve two problems, finding the fender, and cutting a hole. i originally planned on just cutting the holes. the place that has a set of fenders also sells 1 piece headlights for like $150, so im thinking i might be able to get a good deal with the fenders. or maybe get a combo of the two, headlights and fenders.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
who gives a fuck if its JDM. is it special or something if its JDM? will i be cooler. i dont care if its really JDM, only reason i was going to possibly buy the fenders is because i need some fenders and i wanted the side markers. but they want $150, thats way too much for me. ill keep searching for a passenger fenders, and then ill order some OEM honda japan side markers for $30 bucks. and everyone will tell me how cool my JDM fenders look. when really, ill have USDM fenders with JDM side markers. does everyone just want to spend a shitload of money or what? if some people would free up a little and do a touch of work themselves, they could have the JDM look, and no one woul dbe able to tell. and they would spend alot less money.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
will itr headers what do i have to do to make this itr 4-1 headers fit on my da or do they go right on and i dont have to replace the crossmember
my question is do have to buy a new aftermarket crossmemeber bar or can i use the stock oem and they will go right in with no problem i have b20 motor