ITR Front Conversion Help

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
i was looking at Hmotorsonline and it said that the ITR front conversion is for 95-01 DC2 i own a 94 so will this conversion fit on my car? And does anyone know a better place to order one?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
well i get that too with my neon stuff...well actually for my sisters..96-99..but 95-99 neons are the same.

konerri

so we jdm guys be convincing other people to go jdm now.

yes. the front will fit just fine with mods to the rad support. or just swap it out for a new one. if 94-98 can up grade to 99+ front and 99+ fronts can go jdm. then inturn 94 - 98 can also. just trying to sound smarter then i am.

hehe

db_r

!ocsic
Cheesenip said:
well i get that too with my neon stuff...well actually for my sisters..96-99..but 95-99 neons are the same.
wtf? 2 neons in the family?:wtf: :banhim: :drool: :nono:
lol

front end... yes it should fit. Besides, you'll be replacing fenders rad support bumper hood.
so why wouldn't it fit ?

:headbang:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
konerri said:

yes. the front will fit just fine with mods to the rad support. or just swap it out for a new one. if 94-98 can up grade to 99+ front and 99+ fronts can go jdm. then inturn 94 - 98 can also. just trying to sound smarter then i am.

hehe
i went crosseyed for a couple of seconds. :hitlol:

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
g3teg97 said:
Don't you have a jdm front end?
A friend was using my screen name to post.
He was just wondering if it were a misprint on Hmotorsonline when it said 95+
thanks for the help guys

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yes it will fit on a G3 94-01 integra.

anyways... they probably said 95 cause the g3 "jdm" front end came out in 95'ish. you know japan... their models have the year before it was issued.

cause they did have the bugged eyed models before that. but it only lasted for like 2 years or so

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
konerri said:

hehe
do you mean 94-97 front to the 98-01 front?

nautica_t

lol i was lost as well.
jdm front than you'll need alot of parts
but usdm front than you just need front bumper and headlights.