Is this a good buy?

WhiteBliss

I'm looking into purchasing a 95' White GSR lowered on Black Rota Slips with a Carbon hood and TypeR wing it has 145k miles on a stock motor so i just want an opinion

WhiteGSR-DC2

A lot of people arn't into buying previously modded cars because they are probably driven hard... How old is the owner? I'd say if the price is right good buy but get a compression test done before you buy it.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
We need more info than the mileage and some aftermarket items.
-Any rust?
-Is the interior clean/does it smell bad?
-Are the seats and/or carpet stained or ripped?
-All the accesories work?
-How the paint?
-Any dents or dings on the body?
-Does it need any work/things need replacing?

Will it pass inspection? Do you have any service records on it? Has it been in an accident, salvage vehicle maybe?

WhiteBliss

The car is for sale at 6,500 and it is clean i forgot to mention that it is stock with the exceptions of a deck, wheels, lowering, wing and hood but is there any thing i need to know or do before I purchase the car? plus you can view the car at http://www.cameraads.com/ just go to autos and search: acura integra so let me know if it is a good buy or not I appreciate it

GSROWNSU

for the miles i think that is kinda high....i got my 98 gsr w/ 92 k on it mint cond. for 6800. Nice looking tho i would get a comp test done and really check out the motor to see if he has beatin it and then idk offer him 6000 and see what happens

Last edited:

715guy

i think 6,500 is too high for a 95 gsr

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
g3teg97 said:
Kelly Blue Book value is $3,925 with excellent condition.
KBB doesnt take into consideration the high demand for certain types of cars though. we all know how hard it is to find an integra in excellent condition and only pay $4k for it. but i do agree that $6500 is too high

GSROWNSU

my friend (wisconsinjdm) payed 4000 for his 97 gsr w/ 145k on it....and this thing is so clean it's unbelieveable for the miles

g3teg97

Super Moderator
teg9five said:
KBB doesnt take into consideration the high demand for certain types of cars though. we all know how hard it is to find an integra in excellent condition and only pay $4k for it. but i do agree that $6500 is too high

Yeah, but most of the time it's acurate.

I don't know about you, but a Integra with 145k miles isn't on my high demand list. 8)

diablo2184

yea with that mileage its not worth it, talk him down. and if you plan on doin motor work just rebuild it with better parts.