Introduce myself! :)

NcSi

Hey my names Bryan and I just bought a 90 jasper green da The other Day!!!!!!! Lol I already have ordered a jdm b18c with lsd tranny from hmo, innovative mounts with cable to hydro kit, itr replica header, skank2 intke mani, all obd0 to obd1 conversion harnesses, and am about to order kteller custom catback and test pipe! hopefully will be ordering a WHALE PENIS intake soon to lol...Neways Im just happy to join a new forum :)

Some other things about me....I work at a bodyshop and im 22! My other car is a 2008 taffy white 4door si! I have lsd catback, bronze fujita sri, comptech springs, mugen rep visors, Work emotion xd9's in bronze, Tsx retro fitted headlights and some more goodies! Before that i had a 06 red si coupe with a bunch of mods like i/h/e wheels suspension ect but sold it to get a 4door! will post pics when I get a chance! But all i can say is i've always wanted a da and am so happy i got one!!!!! oh yea and everything has been paid for by me no help from the parentals!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Jesus you must make a crapload of money to afford all these cars..... I'm hoping to see some pics of this DA when you get that swap and everything in. That will be clean as hell...

NcSi

lived in baltimore md most of my life....but been living Raleigh Nc for the last 2-3 years. But thanks for the welcomes :) i just started stripping everything in the car down today! hopefully will have everything done in late oct.!!!! Also im part of carolinahondas.com, importsnc.com, 8thcivic.com, hidplanet.com, hondatech and a couple others! Hope to make this one of my main forums :)

NcSi

i got some omni coil sleeves on the car whats some good decently priced shocks to pair with em?

NcSi

heres some pics but dont have any of the da yet :*(

the si I sold

The one I currently have

ZekZ

OG DA
gfg, im about to paint my si rims like the red civic's and im getting 92 gsr seats soon