intro/opinions!

BIGB90teg

What's up everybody let me introduce myself my name is zac I am a clubcivic member but just recently got rid of my 90 hatch for another 90 LS! They hate on me asking opinions on motor setups over on there site so i figured id come over here since I got another teggy now! So IF I chose to just build my LS just a daily driver for now, for NA would it be worth it to stroke it? I know king motorsports got 205hp out of there LS build but I'm just looking to peak close to that and was wondering if I go with all my head parts if I should stroke it with 12:1 comp pistons would it be worth it? Goal is to get that "unique" factor and make the car scoot at the same time lol!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
just to let you know...ive met the guy that owns that 205 whp LS...and let me say that their is about 3K into P&P work on that LS...getting 180whp out of a all motor ls is a good goal

BIGB90teg

I know his has a lot of cash put into it that's y I said I wanted to peak CLOSE to that and a 180-190hp LS is right where I want to be but would stroking it be worth it I'm just looking for more torque and that power goal I know a couple people who r at 170's with just head and fuel mods so am I really gonna benefit from the $2500 price tag that comes with the stroker kit?

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
What displacement does it bump you up to? 2.0? Frigen just get a B20 long block from PasswordJDM.com for $700 and then through either a VTEC head on it or even just your stock LS head on there and then upgrade the pistons and rods and get some cams, springs, retainers, valves, etc. for the head along with the usuall bolt ons and you'll have a kick-ass Integra.... Probably around 180whp non-vtec and probably close to 200whp with vtec.