Integras+Girls+Daytona, FL = Spring break Integra meet !

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
Everyone knows how Orlando does our Integra meets, so we figure we wanted to hold the party somewhere different for a change and what better place to do it in Daytona Florida during spring break. I've got 2 condos down there that we will be staying in for those who want to stay and party at night time 8), The meet will be possibly set for late march, possibly the 25th. I will post official details for this meet in a week :), so keep an eye out, this meet will not be one to be missed for my floridians, it's bound to get wild :)

speedin

The Transporter
nice timing david! ill be down for that time. nc meets suck sooooo bad. lol, miss the orlando meets.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
What's good!!! Can NY members be down..I noticed u live in whorelando!!!! OOOOOhhh

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Fo shisle im down, VA not that far, 4dr's= mo hoes :yummy:

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Yup..everyone from the country is gonna drive down to ur condos and getted crunked!!!!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol i wish i could if it was in april i would be down im prolly going there for spring break

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
dammit my spring break ENDS that weekend ...if it started then id come out ... fls gotta be better than lake havasu city, az which is where ive gone the last few years.

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
lol if ya'll down to drive as far as you come from that's straight guys... we gotta keep it kinda chill even though we are on the top level, but i mean we'll still get our crunk on muahahaha, lol and yea whorelando son! :)