integra price

fatfivez

well my last deal on a car fell though, so i found another one. does this sound like an allright deal to you?

1994 integra rs
no rust-good body
brand new interior(he replaced it for some reason??)
car is in good mechanical shape
pioneer headunit and speakers all around

mods-
oem carbon fiber hood
weapon r coilovers (not installed, so thats why it looks high in the pics)
intake+exhaust
stage 2 clutch (overkill imo, but whatever)
hes including some rice tail lights that i will be sure to sell on ebay.

the car only needs paint, it is primered, just needs a good sanding and painting.

price is 2800 on steelies, 3000 on rota slips that need new tires pretty soon.

good price??? ill post pictures in a second

Last edited:

fatfivez

next question...is this car w/ a ton of miles still a good deal? or shouldi stick with the car i mentioned above.(which as of now needs paint AND a new windshield, and new tires if i buy the slipstreams)

1994 integra ls

the good=
fresh paint(orange hehe)
no rust
clean
no mods
price=$2000

the bad=
160k miles :shock:

for this price, i guess im still getting a good deal even if im rebuilding the motor or dropping in a gsr, but is 160k still going to be reliable to drive on untill funds come in to get a new motor?

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
speedin said:
too, low go higher!
as in u can go with higher miles if u need (thought i should clarify, when i posted this i was.......... well............ uncoordinated :lol: ). but definately 1, rather primer than ORANGE :hitlol: . but slips and the mods, its just a better deal.

ltrain

its a great deal go for it 100k on an teggy isnt highj

fatfivez

yeah i was thinking number 1 too. lower miles, fresh start on appearance (no gross wheels and painted orange) brand new carbon fiber hood, etc etc.

i will probably get the slips he has to throw in, or get either rota circuit 8's or circuit 10's, in a 16"

WHAT COLORS LOOK GOOD w/ CARBON FIBER!?

im trying to go for the gunmetal everything look. carbon fiber hood, gunmetal rims, tinted windows, etc etc. what color looks good with this, i know white does but does anything else flow?

speedin

The Transporter
hehe my color works awsome with carbon! its a integra color (NH-575M, thunder grey). heres a peek

fatfivez

nice car^

hmm yeah, i was thinking maybe a grey color would work too. who knows, i might not even get the car now because this guy is getting a plethora of offers.

speedin

The Transporter
fatfivez said:
nice car^

hmm yeah, i was thinking maybe a grey color would work too. who knows, i might not even get the car now because this guy is getting a plethora of offers.
thx u should see it now! no pin stripe, blacked out headlights and corners, and no front emblem.

fatfivez

dont get your windows tinted^ i would probably be forced to steal your car... lol

yeah get window tints, it will look hella clean on your ride

speedin

The Transporter
fatfivez said:
dont get your windows tinted^ i would probably be forced to steal your car... lol

yeah get window tints, it will look hella clean on your ride
hahahahaha (if its gone when i wake up i will hunt u down and...................um...............uhh......?hurt u some how in a scary way? :what: , couldnt think of anything :lol: ) but really, urrrrg. anyways (threats aside) yea window tint is next. its gonna look HOT! gl with your buy ( pisssstttttt #1 is the best)

fatfivez

yeah, if he doesnt make a trade with this guy that happens to be ignoring his phone (thank god) then i will get to purchase the car. hopefully the guys SI that he is trading explodes or something.

im fo sho getting #1 if it doesnt sell.

speedin

The Transporter
go find the si and F*$^ it up! that will stop him. hehehe, or just go threaten the guy (if u are big that is) that its your car and to back off.