Integra G1 - Sun Roof

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Have any of you experienced the "loss" of a sunroof at high speed? My sunroof blew right out of the top of the car when I was driving - at a somewhat elevated speed - on Interstate 4 in Florida.
Now I have to replace it. I would like/prefer doing it myself, but I've never done one.
If you have any "do's" or "don'ts", I would certainly appreciate them because doing it right the first time is always preferable.
I'd like to hear ANYTHING you might have relating to where I should get one; how I should prepare for the installation; what tools I might need; pitfalls to avoid; and anything else any of you might have learned through doing it yourself.

Sunroof_Check

Hi GeorgeB. I’m from Webasto and want you to know that some of our aftermarket sunroofs are part of a voluntary safety recall. There is an easy way to see if your sunroof is affected by visiting www.sunroofcheck.com, or calling 1.888.749.8632 for more information. Please feel free to contact me directly at sunroofcheck@webasto.com if I can be of further assistance.

Mike Bacon, Business Development Manager, Webasto Product North America