Integra 91 electric problem

johnownsall2

Hey everyone well recently i posted a thread on a few problms with my car but now i have a couple more. Ok well to start off its a integra 91 ok well im having a few eletrical problems to start off with none of my interior lights are working the ones in the front and in the middle on top of the car arent working at all i cant see it being a light bulb cuz none of them work at all i mean it could be but i just doubt it. and yesterday i put the switch to the middle which is for wen door opens or whatever and the clock would start and the windshield wipers would come on which was wierd. could it be the light bulb shorted or something? and now today the dashboard lights arent working they were working before then i turned it off then turn itback on nd now nothing happens. i really need those lights to work correctly. and the clock it turns on now but wen i turn off the car the clock resets why is that? please help it would be most appereciated thanks in advance.

lsvtecna

sounds like you have moisture shorting across a couple terminals ,1 fuse doe not controll all of that stuff and the lights dont have anything to do with ur wipers, get some electrical contact cleaner and give it a spray in your fuse panels with the battery disconnected, as for the interiors, my switch is fukd, prolly after 2 weeks of putting then new one on it did it again, they are a bad design i just use the ones by the moonroof, make sure that ur fuse panel in the car is securely fastened down, i has a talon that used to do the same sorta thing and the fuse panel had been kicked by a buddy of mine

johnownsall2

Well the fuse panel cant be kicked out since some of the stuff that is worked by the fuse works such as radie anddash board lights so it cant be the whole fuse panel. but yea idk how what to do..