Intake Manifold

IntegraGSR

What do you guys think is the best intake manifold for my GSR???
Also let me know why you believe that and if you could show me some dynos that would be cool.

Baldy201

What do you plan on doing with your car? do you plan on doing any more mods to it? It is kinda hard to recomend a Intake Manifold with out any power goals or any idea what the car will be used for. Sure you can say what IM you think is the best that you have heard of, but everyones car is diffrent and they all have diffrent goals fo there car. Also sometimes a stock IM will be the best for your current setup.

hyper98gsr

if you're gonna stay all motor, get a skunk2 gsr i/m. i have one and the gains are nice.

turbo-jg victor x i/m

IntegraGSR

Turbo

This summer I plan to build my engine and go turbo with it? So what would be the best for a turbo setup

Baldy201

like hyper98GSR said the Victor-x Manifold would be good for turbo. also the Venom IM will work for turbo also.

JOEY

DownShift96GSR said:
If the Victor X i/m and the Venom i/m are good for turbo, howcome the Skunk2 isn't good for turbo?
because of the way they are designed. the JG and the Venom have bigger and shorter runners which flow more air at high RPMs than the skunk 2 which is bad ass for turbos. the Skunk 2 has smaller yet longer runners which help the air flow stay steady and you keep your torque at low RPMs. In my opinion Id get the JG over the Venom one just because of the $450 price difference and because Ive heard nothing but good things about it from people that I know that have used it on a turbo GSR.hope my information helped.