Installed new foglights last weekend *you know it* **PICS INSIDE**

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
mad pics yo, first set is of the project (sorry that most of em are blurry)

here is how i bought the lights, clear lenses (kinda :gay: )

one light after 2 coats of yellow paint

painted vs. untouched light

all finished up, all thats left is buff and polish lol

NOW, they are on the car:

i have pics of the light output, as well as a couple pics of the lighting setup at night. BEWARE OF THE GLARE.
i'll post those if anyone is interested.

don't know WHY the first two pics are so small. fuck it.

and, as always FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah, it does look like a clean install. Any pics with the lights on or at night.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
yeah, i've got plenty of night pics of them on at night.

here goes:
the output, if i aimed them higher, the light would go out a bit farther BUT it would blind the hell out of people.

here are a couple shots (sorry about the glare, didn't have time to photoshop them and remove it)

the pics dont do the lights any justice as far as how yellow the output actually is. but if you saw them in person, you'd love the shade of yellow. i'm very happy with them. bad weather visibility is MUCH better now also.

thanks for the comments. i went WAY out of the way to hide the wiring as best as i could. glad you guys like em. coming soon to a teg near me, JDM 1pcs to finish up the exterior lighting.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
can't hate... looks good :thumbs up

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
*************UPDATE***************

here is a link to a "How-To" article I made for this project.

DIY Yellow Foglights

hope this helps. So for you DC2 teg owners with the OEM Optional Foglights, you can do this with your foglights and have a nice yellow light. But this procedure is pretty much universal for foglight painting. As well as painting any lenses, in any color you want.
Enjoy.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
really, i'd like to see that. not mad or anything, flattered actually. that means alot to me.