Injectors and "injector clips"??

Ksan

hey guys i just purchased my 440cc RC injectors, and it said i need injector clips. Do i really neeed new injector clips? if so why, and why can't i use my old factory ones. Another question is can you guys send me links off ebay or something for injectors clips if i do so need them.. THANK YOU

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
not all injectors are universal. therefor some need to be plugged into one kind of clip where others need to be plugged into another due to the differences in the connection. basically you gotta match the ends so they fit together

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They make plug and play clips as well so you don't have to do any soldering or splicing

patrick4588

Integra God
if you got rc injectors for honda/acura, then they fit obd1 clips. if you car is obd1, you dont need anything

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
No RC injectors only fit OBD0 plugs which means you either buy the conversion plugs from somewhere or you go find a pre 1991 Honda and get the plugs off it. Doesn't matter what kind, civic, integra, del sol, crx. Anything with a B or D will work.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If you want I have four I can sell you, all you have to do is remove your current plugs from your injector harness and splice them in.