Im gonna do it!!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
how much is it?

Also if at all possible, have him put an LS 5th gear into the GSR trans for better gas mileage on the freeway.

speedin

The Transporter
Melt said:
how much is it?

Also if at all possible, have him put an LS 5th gear into the GSR trans for better gas mileage on the freeway.
thats a definate! i dont think it should be an option. at 80 youll be killing your gas

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
werd .... my boys gsr is at 4700 doing 80 .... my shits at 4k doing 90.

speedin

The Transporter
Melt said:
hehehe my auto is perfect on the freeway. ive been gettin like 30mpg city. its gonna be sad when i switch to 18-20mpg with the z :(

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
30 city damn ... i usually get like 23 - 25 but thats cause my towns hella small so the car doesnt warm up completly before i get to my destination

i got 34 mpg last time i went to sacramento though ... 80 mph and 3 heads in the car

most ive ever been able to pull is 37mpg and that was doing a max of 55, shifting at like 2.5k ... and coasting to all the stop signs and lights .

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Melt said:
yeah man im at like 3000-3500 at 80 and even at that point i sometimes wish i had a 6th gear lol

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
1500 isnt too bad thats a pretty good price make sure he doesnt f wit you cause this kid at my job has a 2nd gen auto that he converted to stick well is being converted still i think.....its been in the shop for like 3 months the guys keep sayin o we need this we need that so better make sure they got what they need to get it done good luck